Access service to Spanish universities for foreigners​

Access service to Spanish universities for foreigners

If you pursue a career in a Spanish university there is something you should know. 

In order to be admitted you must pass a test but there are two types of tests. One for students who did high school in a spanish school called EVAU and another test for those students who finished high school in other countries. The name of this test is PCE
and if this is your case, we can help you.
Choosing the subjects depends on the career you want to study

What we offer

  • Course Syllabus
  • Full strategic agenda
  • Daily classes with a maximum of 7 students per class
  • Studying techniques
  • Lectures
  • Simulated tests
  • We will solve all your doubts

where we are​


Avenida Lope de Figueroa, 31
Alcalá de Henares

Phone number

91 881 32 93 - 626 44 51 07

Opening hours

De lunes a viernes de 12:00h a 19:30h